This article is on the LiteBlue USPS Official Liteblue.USPS.Gov organization which is used to function for the employees of the Postal services across the nation. If you are the employee at the USPS, then already you know about the importance of the United States Postal Service. Here In this article, I am going to explain to you about the Liteblue services for USPS Employees.
About liteblue and Liteblue login: And here We will tell you how to login to the liteblue and how can you manage your account easily. If you are working with the USPS, you access your account by providing the login details, the employees can log into the LiteBlue USPS website by visiting the official website of the USPS, but the employees must provide their employee ID and their Password, and the people who are working with the USPS those people already have their User ID, employee ID is given to you the day you join in the USPS. If you do not have your employee id, you will get it from your earnings statements, an employee if shows up on the top side of your pay slips. The people who are not working with the postal department those people don’t access this website if unauthorized people want to access the lite blue services they may face administrative action.
About Liteblue Login:
Login to the United States Postal Service is very easy and a simple task, here we will explain you all the process to login to the account, you should Follow these steps login to the account fast and easy. And if you are already working in the postal department already login credentials are already given to you. It’s a very simple process but some people face troubles while login to their account, those people must follow these steps to log in. If you want to use all the services of liteblue you must log in to your account for this process first you need to Open the official website of United States Postal Service.
- Here we will provide the link of the liteblue, you just click on that liteblue.usps.gov.
- In the homepage, you will find login option, click on that. Now you will be asked to enter your employee id and password.
- Enter all the details In the provided fields, and click on the login button.
- If you enter all the details correctly you will be redirected to your account, now you can manage your services.
And the people who want to login to the USPS LiteBlue, those people must remember to create your SSP(self-service profile) after login to your account. Still, you are not aware of how to create this SSP, here we will explain to you. Self-Service Profile is available to only the employees who are working with the USPS. The government makes it mandatory from 2014, for the process of Crete your SSP you can use your employee ID and passwords. By using this Self-service profile the employee can easily manage their Self-Service Password, PIN, and more details regarding their job.
More About USPS Liteblue
USPS is the largest organization in the United States, and the agency maintains every record and all the details about their employees, every year the employee numbers will be growing. When the size of the USPS is increasing it’s very critical to maintain all the details of the employees, so it’s a very big task to maintain all the details manually, in such cases the US government developed this LiteBlue. This website allows the employees to log in to their account and use all the services effectively. Once you login to your account you can do your work easily without waste any time. And here we will talk to you about the benefits by using this liteblue services.
- By using this liteblue, you can check your work details in online without delay, and you can check your upcoming projects and the projects already you are done. And the employee can check their work-related issues and progress in online.
- All the employees and management can connect together here.
- And the employees can check their retirement plans and you can select which plan is suitable for you. USPS government provide a lot of benefits to their employees and they can learn about the benefits online.
- An employee can manage their personal details, and they will know about their payment records and salaries.
Facts about the USPS
The USPS LiteBlue delivers more mail than any country in the largest geographical area in the world. There are about 156 million addressed that the services operate to throughout one fiscal year. All the citizens and residents (including migrants) have access to the USPS services equally.
There are many facts regarding the USPS that lead to the growth of the LiteBlue services to manage it better. Here are some facts that you may enjoy reading about;
- The USPS service amounts to revenue of $1.4 trillion (as of 2016).
- There are various standards of the mailing systems like the First Class mail ($27.3 million) & the Standard mail ($18.0 million).
- The service employees almost a total of 7.5 million employees in the whole grid. There are about 500,000 career employees and 150,000 non-career employees in the US postal services.
- There is special attention to the disabled and elderly members of the society to whom the carrier services operate on an emergency basis. If the post service unit at any center notices a medical emergency or accident related mail, they take special extensive action to deliver the mail faster, despite it being First Class or Standard.
- The Postal service of the US is the only body organization that alone builds its revenue and collects no tax return for funding the services. It simply generates from the transport and courier charges and the stamps as well.
- Regardless of the State or city location, any countrymen can send their letters to any other person in the US at just 49cents (and stamps costs).
- More refined conduct is made for the Priority Mail Express services. It indulges any courier or parcel that has to be delivered to any location in the United States within 24hours.
- Recyclable boxes are available for free under the Flat rate Priority mail order.
- The web services are multi-lingual so that it can accommodate Simple Chinese and Spanish as well. Of course, the first-hand language is English.
- There are about 336 million visitors on the USPS LiteBlue tracking website.
- Most users tend to download the LiteBlue App on their Android and iOS devices so as to access the services faster and keep track of their mail easily.
There are so many facts regarding the USPS services that we can keep on going with all day. However, we hope that these facts have brought you insight as to how important web services are in the development and management of the mail services.
Features of LiteBlue USPS
The web service and portal have been in use for quite some time now. All employees and associated members have access to the official portal. There are various uses and features of the service that the users can avail. Here are the important features that the USPS LiteBlue service offers;
- The LiteBlue service is a web portal which the employees of the United States Postal Services or “U.S. Post services” can access to manage their work, recognition, products, and revenue relating details directly.
- It simply manages the services and details of the personal directories of the employees.
- They share details regarding specific projects to meet the customer’s needs in time.
- The information regarding mail orders and job tracking too has easy access for all users.
- Specific business functionalities are also applicable to services like “PostalOne!”
- Automatic schedule processing for shipment and mail drops to the destinations.
- Extended record system management via the directory for future use and records.
- Secure login and access to the employees portal for the management of their accounts and functions in it.
- There is ease of flow of data and request according to hierarchy levels.
- Other portals work in sync with the main LiteBlue.USPS.gov services like LiteBlue USPS EPayroll, USPS Track, PostalEASE, Business Customer Gateway, and the official USPS.com website.